All doubts you should clarify about cesarean baby vs normal baby
Are you a one who is willing to be a mom soon? Haven’t you get your delivery plan yet? If so. most probably you might be with confusions regarding the delivery plan. Rather than thinking about the normal vaginal birth, we know that you have so much doubts regarding the Cesarean delivery. Cesarean delivery is also known as the Caesarean section. Other than that; this surgery is known C-section too. Before starting our discussion which is based on cesarean baby vs normal baby, let us have a look at what is meant by the cesarean birth first. Basically; cesarean birth is considered one of the most common delivery types of a baby. Actually; this is a major surgery. In order to make the delivery, incisions are made on the abdomen as well as on the uterus of the mother.
Common myths about cesarean delivery- cesarean baby vs normal baby
- A limited number of cesarean sections can only be done.
First of all; we would like o to emphasize that there are no any recommended limited number C-sections for a woman. It is possible to have a number of C-sections throughout the lifetime.
But, keep in your mind thoroughly that there are certain risks of following C-section again and again as mentioned below.
- Injuries in the bladder
- Placental complications
- Scarring of the uterus
- Injuries in the bowels
If you are seeking more information, just visit here.
- It is hard to enjoy skin-to-skin contact with the baby.
Though certain parts of the body become extra sensitive after undergoing through C-section, it seems to be that there are no barriers to make skin-to-skin contact with the baby at all.
- Breastfeeding the baby is really difficult after cesarean birth
Actually; there is no any kind of major impact on the way of feeding the baby with the delivery type. Generally; it takes little more time for starting the breastfeeding process for a bay which has been delivered through C-section. By having instructions from a lactation specialist, you will be able to get an idea regarding the most practical way of positioning the baby while breastfeeding. You might have to try out various positioning strategies for holding your baby while breastfeeding.
Yep, it is hard! But, do not give up!
- C-section is an easy delivery method.
As mentioned in the above, Cesarean delivery is a major surgery. Since this surgery is an abdomen surgery, there is a great potential for excessive bleeding. Other than that; the individual becomes more prone to infections. In addition; there
is a great risk for occurring injuries in the organs like the bladder and the intestine.
By considering these facts, now you see that C-section delivery is not an easy delivery.
Do you think that C-section is the most recommended delivery method?
Actually; medical professionals always prefer vaginal birth as C-section has the potential of making post-partum complications to a greater extent.
The following are the utmost reasons for directing a pregnant mother for a C-section.
- Complications which occur while trying the vaginal birth
- Twin pregnancy
- Complications which occur during the labor
- Obstructed labor
- High blood pressure in mothers
- Complications of the umbilical cord
Have a look at here for more information about cesarean baby vs normal baby.
Are c section babies different?
Yes. Based on certain physiological concepts; it is considered that C-section babies are somewhat different than babies delivered via vaginal birth.
Here are the reasons:
- C-section babies so much dependant on more and more aspirations.
- Vaginal birth babies show relatively lower birth complications than Cesaerean birth babies.
- The fetus ejection reflex is absent in Cesarean birth.
- Cesarean babies are more prone to get breathing problems even at birth as well as during childhood.
- Less prone for the health conditions such as lactose intolerance and food allergies.
- Low risk for persistent pulmonary hypertension
- TTN [Transient Tachypnea of the Neonate]
Do not get confused with the condition, TTN. That is just retaining the fluid in the lungs of the newborn baby.
These are the most prominent differences between cesarean and normal delivery baby.
C- section vs natural birth weight loss challenge for the mother
In accordance with the recent research studies, it seems to be that losing weight is somewhat harder for Cesarean birth mothers. We know that you all eager to know why is that.
- The recovery period is relatively longer than the vaginal birth.
- It is impossible to follow dieting due to the enhance nutritional requirements.
- The potency of arising numerous post-partum [after birth] complications
- It is really dangerous to decreasing the amount of calorie intake during the recovery period after undergoing through C-section.
- Have to wait up to 6-8 weeks in order to start the regular exercise routine
- It is not wiser to reduce the calorie intake during the period of breastfeeding.
Do you think that you don’t have any chance?
After undergoing through cesarean birth, you will be advised to consume more and more protein-rich foods. Generally; protein-rich foods facilitate speedier recovery.
Do not forget that proteins play a huge role in the weight loss battle.
What you should do is just to say goodbye for foods rich in carbs[carbohydrates] and fats.
You will be able to see the results soon.
What are the most effective exercises for C-section moms?
Due to a number of restrictions, it seems to be that C-section moms are unable to follow all the typical weight loss exercises. We would like to state a few exercises which are really effective for losing the extra pounds of Cesarean birth moms.
For more information, check out here.
The following video will give you a great idea regarding the Cesaerian delivery and its positive as well as negative counterparts.
By referring to the above post, you might already grab a considerable idea regarding the different aspects of cesarean baby vs normal baby. We hope to discuss this kind of amazing topics in future via our upcoming posts. Stay tuned!