How to get rid of Pimple Marks-2018
How to get rid of Pimple Marks
Are you tired of your pimple marks? Everyone with pimple marks is struggling to get rid of them. Pimples are annoying and so does the marks. The best thing you can do is to prevent from pimples, as prevention is better than cure. But, if you cannot control the pimples, you should do something to remove the marks. That’s when you will find this article handy. So in this article you will learn how to get rid of pimple marks.
How to get rid of Pimple Marks?
Proteins in aloe vera heal your skin and fade the pimple marks. Other than that its moisturizing properties will moisturize your skin and make your face soft and glow. For removing pimple marks you can you can use either fresh aloe vera gel or aloe vera gel creams. If you are using a cream, be user to use a standard brand.
- Extract aloe vera gel from fresh aloe leaves.
- Apply the gel on your face and gently massage in circular motions.
- Leave for 30 minutes and wash your face off.
Honey is an effective natural ingredient which will help you to get rid of pimple marks. Honey is rich in moisturizing properties. It is better to use pure raw honey to get best results. What you have to do is very simple.
- Apply pure honey on your pimple marks and gently massage.
- For better results mix two tablespoons of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Leave for some time and wash off your face.
Did you know that baking soda in your kitchen will make you free from pimple marks? Baking soda is a very good cleansing scrub. Sodium bicarbonate in baking soda exfoliates your skin and removes your pimple marks.
- Mix baking soda with water and make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste where your pimple marks are present and massage gently.
- Leave for about two minutes and wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Then apply jojoba oil, coconut oil or olive oil on your face (these oils acts as a natural moisturizer).
Fresh potato juice has the magical ability to help you get rid of pimple marks.
- Prepare potato juice, apply on your face and gently massage.
- Leave it on your face for 15 minutes and wash off with warm water.
By doing this daily you can make your face free from pimple marks very quickly.
Natural acids in lemon juice fade the pimple scars. In addition to that, lemon juice has the ability of making your skin tone much lighter.
- Soak a cotton ball with lemon juice and apply on your pimple marks.
- Wait until your face is completely dry and wash with cold water.
If you have a very sensitive skin, make sure to dilute lemon juice with few drops of water before applying on your face.