Have you ever suffered with stretch marks? Throughout our lifetime, we pass different stages. So, there are stages that we have to experience stretch marks. Actually; this is a common problem. Before talking about , we would like to explain what stretch marks are, with the objective of offering a basic idea about them. Generally; stretch marks occur due to a sudden stretching of the skin. They are typically, long but narrow lines or stripes. It seems to be that stretch marks are really common among women than men. The topmost reasons for these scars are pregnancy, puberty, sudden weight loss and gain. Stretch marks often occur on breast are, lower hip, abdomen, arms etc. Let us talk about what we can use as home remedies for getting rid of stretch marks through the following description.
How to get rid of stretch marks using potato juice?
If you are a guy who is thing about how to get rid of stretch marks after pregnancy or after undergoing a sudden weight loss or a weight gain, then of course you can use potato juice for obtaining the tremendous results within a shorter period of time.
Here is a brief step-wise guide for you to proceed.
• Get a medium-sized potato.
• Cut the potato into somewhat thick slices.
• Take one of the potato slices.
• Rub the slice of potato on stretch marks for a few minutes of time.
• Make sure that potato starch has covered the entire skin area which has been affected by stretch marks.
• Wait until potato juice gets dried.
• Wash off the dried potato juice using lukewarm water.
If you are really eager to know how potatoes do this magic, then we would like to share the secret with you all. Basically; potato juice contains a large amount of minerals as well as vitamins. These vitamins and minerals have the capability of restoring the cells in the skin and fostering the growth of the skin. Read more!
How to get rid of stretch marks using lemon juice?
Lemon juice is widely used as a remedy for number of beauty issues like scars, acne etc. Even you can use lemon juice on stretch marks on legs, breast, abdomen or anywhere. The acidity of lemon juice has the capability of healing as well as reducing stretch marks within a few weeks.
Just follow the steps below for getting rid of stretch marks within few weeks.
• Get fresh lemon juice.
• Rub lemon juice on the stretch marks gently with circular motions.
• Wait until lemon juice gets soaked into the skin.
Usually; it takes around ten minutes of time.
• Rinse off with warm water
You can try out lemon juice with cucumber juice as well. Just mix one cup of cucumber juice with one cup of lemon juice and then apply the mixture on stretch marks.
The use of egg whites for getting rid of stretch marks
If you are thinking about how to get rid of stretch marks in a week or two weeks of time, then egg whites can definitely help you.
We all know that eggs are a pretty much rich source of proteins. The amino acids and significant proteins which are contained in egg whites are really helpful for the removal of ugly stretch marks.
Here is a quick step wise guide for using egg whites for this.
• Get two medium sized eggs.
• Gently whip the two eggs using a fork.
• Then; clean the skin area which has been affected with stretch marks with water.
• Now; you have to apply egg whites as a thin layer on the affected skin area. It perfect if you can use a makeup brush for the application of egg whites.
• Wait for a moment until egg whites get dried on the skin.
• When egg whites become totally dried, you can rinse the affected skin area using cold water.
• Wipe the leftover water with a clean towel.
• In order to keep the skin moisturized, you should have to apply a few drops of olive oil.
• Repeat the above-mentioned process for two weeks on daily basis.
Through the above post, we have already unveiled a few natural compounds which have the potential of being a solution for stretch marks. We hope to cover more natural health tips regarding how to get rid of stretch marks through our upcoming posts. Stay tuned for our upcoming posts!