How to Grow Black Hair Faster Naturally Home Remedies-2018
Hair is a precious jewel for both ladies as well as gents. Everyone wishes to have a healthy looking hair. Currently; it seems to be that there so many issues regarding hair. Because of the busy lifestyle people have become lack of time for taking care of the hair. Ladies suffer from this problem a lot as the majority of ladies are willing to have perfect black hair with faster growth. Certain environmental factors and nutritional deficiencies make a negative impact on the natural color of the hair. But, do not give up the game! You can get the hair back to the normal, healthy state for sure. So here are some home remedies to grow black hair faster for those who are looking for how to grow black hair faster naturally home remedies.
how to grow black hair faster naturally home remedies- What we can use at home?
Under this topic, let us discuss a few of the most effective home-based remedies which can be used for growing black hair faster.
Here’s the deal:
Though onion juice/extraction does not have a nice smell, it is well-known as one of the best natural hair treatments for hair growth. Onion juice promotes the collagen production of the skin of the scalp because of its high Sulphur content. In that way; this natural compound enhances the regrowing of the hair.
Do not overthink about the unpleasant smell of onion juice. Try out onion juice and feel the difference.
- Grab a few slices from a fresh onion.
- Extract onion juice using a grater or a masher.
- Then; apply the prepared amount of onion juice on the scalp.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally; wash off using shampoo.
That is all you have to do! You will be able to see the results in a few weeks.
Green tea is an effective household compound for acquiring fast black hair growth. Since green tea is full of a load of anti-oxidants green tea is capable of enhancing the growth of the hair and giving the hair a mind-blowing black shine. When considering the hair care problem, excess hair loss, green tea is capable of decreasing the hair loss for a greater extent.
You can use green tea bags which have been used earlier for trying out this natural hair treatment.
- First of all; prepare a cup of green tea with used-green tea leaves/bags. You can even use fresh green tea bags as well.
- Apply the warm solution (make sure the solution is not so warm) on your scalp.
- Leave until the scalp gets dried. Usually; it takes around one hour of time for getting dried completely.
- Finally; rinse off with cool water.
For more information, just check out here.
Basically; chicken eggs are widely used as a trusted hair growth home remedy all around the world. The higher the composition of protein accelerates the hair growth speed. Other than that; eggs provide a large number of micro-nutrients such as selenium, iron, zinc, sulphur and phosphorous.
By applying the egg mask at least twice a week, you will be able to have your dream long, black hair within a shorter period of time.
Here we would like to explain the way of preparing the egg mask in detail.
- Separate an egg white.
- Put the egg white into a bowl.
- Then; add one teaspoon of lavender oil/olive oil/grape seed oil.
- Do not forget to add one tablespoon of honey.
- Give a good mix.
- Apply the mixture over the scalp and hair.
- Leave it for at least 20 minutes.
- Wah off with cool water and your regular shampoo.
how to grow black hair faster naturally home remedies-More tips
Since beer is rich in the Vitamin B and a lot of natural sugars it has the potential of adding an extra volume to the hair. Moreover; beer makes positive impact on the hair growth speed. You will be able to have a thick, shiny, long and black hair thanks to this awesome beverage. Yep, it is a super compound which plays a great role in accelerating the hair growth speed.
- Have a cup of beer which is at the room temperature.
- Apply shampoo and wash the hair thoroughly.
- Then; apply your regular conditioner.
- After conditioning the hair, apply beer on the scalp and the hair.
- Finally; rinse off.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Actually; apple cider vinegar is great as a gentle cleansing agent for the scalp. Other than that; Even this household compound has the capability of maintaining the PH range of the hair. In that way; apple cider vinegar leads the hair to grow faster than ever.
Keep in your mind firmly that you cannot use this compound directly. You have to make a diluted solution of apple cider vinegar in order to apply this compound on the hair.
- Make sure to use warm filtered water for preparing the diluted apple cider vinegar solution.
- If you are going to make a larger volume, of course, you can mix 75ml apple cider vinegar in one liter of volume of water.
- For a single time use, you can mix 15ml volume of apple cider vinegar with one cup of warm filtered water.
When applying, it is wiser to apply this solution as a final rinse just after washing the hair completely.
Another important point that we would like to highlight here is that apple cider vinegar has the potential of preventing dandruff as well.
Potato juice plays a bigger role in the enhancement of the speed of hair growth and makes it black more than ever. Vitamin A, B, and C in potatoes increase your hair growth.
- Blend potatoes and extract the juice.
- Apply the juice on the scalp and the hair.
- Then; make a gentle massage.
- Leave for at least 15 minutes.
- Wash off the hair.
Coconut milk can accelerate the natural hair growth speed
Since coconut milk consists of numerous compounds which can speed up the speed of natural hair growth, it seems to be that coconut milk is one of the easy-to-use homemade tips for hair growth faster.
Coconut milk contains the following nutritional compounds.
- Essential fatty acids [EFA]
The oily nature of coconut milk conditions hair while making the hair shiny and silky.
Prepare and use coconut milk on the hair depending on the following instructions.
- Avoid using ready-to-use instant coconut milk. Instead of that extract coconut milk from a fresh coconut.
- Just add four drops of essential lavender oil.
- Add juice of a half of the lemon.
- Give them a good mix.
- Then; apply on the scalp.
- Just leave the mixture for around 4-5 hours.
- Wash off using a shampoo.
- Repeat this remedy for better results.
By going through the following video, you will be able to have more tips for gaining a longer. shiny and black hair.
So ladies, why don’t you give a try to these super-fast black hair growing home remedies?
Though there is a lot to talk about how to grow black hair faster naturally home remedies, we have to wrap up from this point while promising you guys to come back with more and more tips in future.
Don’t forget to leave us a comment.