How to Grow Hair Faster Naturally in a Week-2018
How to Grow Hair Faster Naturally in a Week
Are you fed up with slow hair growing techniques? How to Grow Hair Faster Naturally in a Week.I am sure most of you are looking for a method to grow your hair faster. Wouldn’t you love to know a natural method which will make your hair grow in one week? Of course you would love. So, keep all your artificial shampoos and oils aside and be ready to follow this 100% natural routine.
How to Grow Hair Faster Naturally in a Week?
A warm oil scalp massage
Natural oils help to improve the health of your scalp. A healthy scalp promotes faster hair growth. For this oil massage you can use natural oils such as coconut oil, jojoba oil, argon oil or olive oil. Do this oil massage at least twice a week.
- Warm up oil in a bowl of hot water.
- Keep in mind to test the oil before you do the massage. If the oil is too hot it will damage your hair and scalp.
- Apply warm oil to your scalp and gently massage in circular motion with your fingertips. (It is better if you get your hair massaged by someone else who is close to you).
- Continue the massage for about 3 minutes.
- Leave for 30 minutes and wash off your hair.
- For washing off, use the shampoo you normally use.
Applying a hair mask once or twice a week will encourage your hair to grow faster.
- Mix 1 cup of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of almond oil and 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil together.
- Apply the mask on your hair and leave for 10 minutes.
- Wash off the mask and condition your hair using the hair conditioner you normally use.
Castor Oil Treatment
Castor oil is good for both your skin and hair. When it comes to hair, castor oil helps to make your hair grow faster and healthier. This treatment should be left overnight. So, it is better if you do this about one hour before you go to sleep. Doing this at least twice a week will give you better results.
- Fall castor oil into your hair and gently massage your scalp.
- Wrap your hair with a plastic shower cap. This will help to trap castor oil.
- Let the oil to be in your hair for overnight.
- Wash and condition your hair in the next morning and remove oil.
Apple Cider Rinse
Apple cider vinegar helps to remove dirt and oil which is build up in your hair. You can use apple cider vinegar as a natural alternative for your shampoo.
- Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with two cups of water.
- Rinse your hair using this mixture.
Follow this routine for one week correctly and see how magically your hair will grow faster. Please don’t forget to leave us a comment and let us know your results.