How to Make Face Glow and Fair at Home-2018
How to Make Face Glow and Fair at Home
How to Make Face Glow and Fair at Home?“A fair and glowing face”, that’s the dream of every girl.Trust me most of us are wasting a lot of money to get a glowing face without even knowing how much money we have wasted. Just have a look at the cosmetic market.How many fairness creams and soaps are there? Of course, millions. But, are they effective and healthy? That’s the main problem. We waste our money on fairness products which are not effective and don’t give us the perfect result. Or else we get a fair and glowing face, but those products are not healthy.
So why waste our money on something useless? There are many ways to get the face you dream just by doing some simple methods. So, in this article we are going to tell you how to make your face glow and fair at home.
The very first thing you should consider is cleanliness. No matter what treatment you do, you will never get a glowing face if you are not clean. Keep your face clean all the time. This may help you to fair your face and also make you free from pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. The next thing is avoiding sun. Never go to outside without a sunblock and without covering your skin. Also you should keep in mind to drink plenty of water.How to Make Face Glow and Fair at Home?
Here are some things you can use make your face glow and fair at home.
Fresh lemon juice helps to lighten the dark spots and blemishes in your face. But, be careful if you have cuts or wounds on your face as lemon can cause irritations. If you have a very sensitive skin, it is better to mix lemon juice with some water before applying.
- Apply fresh lemon juice on your face.
- Leave for 10 minutes and wash off using cool water
Egg white will lead you to a glowing skin, while the yolk will make your face soft.
- Beat an egg and apply on your face.
- Wait until the pack is fully dried and then wash off with cool water.
- Addition of few drops of lemon juice or lavender oil will help to reduce the smell of egg.
Milk helps to nourish your skin. The natural enzymes available in milk will make your face fair and glow. But, if you have an oily skin, be sure to use low-fat milk and if your face is dry, use full cream milk.
- Mix milk and honey to make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and rub gently.
- Leave for 15 minutes and wash with water.
Yogurt helps to cleanse your skin and give a fair tone.
- Mix yoghurt with honey to make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste and leave for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with cool water.
This will surely lead you to a glowing, fair face. Enzymes in papaya lighten your skin while enzymes in cucumber make your skin smooth. Fats in avocado nourish your face and give it a glow. So, why not mix these three and get a magical result?
- Mix the pulp of avocado, papaya and cucumber and add milk to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face.
- After 20 minutes rinse off with warm water.
So, girls I hope that you all got a clear understanding about how to make your face glow and fair at home. Why wait? Start those simple methods from today and have the glowing face you always dreamt.